Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday, February 27th, 2009

I am 18 months old today! My parents can't believe it - the time has gone by very fast. Today I had music therapy with Spencer. Although I liked the singing and the guitar I spent a lot of time walking around and playing with my toys. When Spencer started singing about a train I got up to show him my ABC Train. When he started singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" I walked over to my house and turned the wheel until it started playing. Let's just say I was a little distracted! It didn't help that in the middle of the session a delivery man showed up with my pulse ox machine. Since I am such a social butterfly I had to go to the door with Mommy and wave at the delivery man when he came in and when he was on his way out. We take a week off next week so Mommy is curious to see how I do next time around!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment