Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday, February 13th, 2009






I got to meet my music therapist, Spencer, today. He just came to interview Mommy this time but he promises to come back the next few weeks and play with me. I was very good and ate my frozen fruit while he asked Mommy questions.
With Valentine's Day tomorrow we got a couple deliveries today. I got a box from my Grandma and Papa Smith with a cute outfit and Valentine's cards. Aunt Kristin and Uncle Lonnie also sent a basket of caramel apples and chocolate covered oreos for my parents. Thanks!
For the time being, Daddy is going to be my Friday night nurse. My parents aren't entirely sure if Nicole can't work Friday's or if the agency won't let her but for now Daddy doesn't mind being my nurse one night a week. So Mommy went off to bed with my furry brothers and Daddy and I hung out tonight until I fell asleep.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment