Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Friday, February 20th, 2009

Such a fun day! Spencer came back this week with toys and played with me. He was very impressed with all the signs I know - animals, colors, etc. There were a few issues of miscommunication. He asked me to pick up the orange toy and he meant the toy in front of me. I got up, walked over to my food basket and picked out the plastic orange for him. He asked me to point out the shirt - again, he meant the shirt in front of him. I walked over to my dresser and pointed to the drawer where all my shirts are kept. Daddy told Spencer he needs to be very specific!

My new Friday night nurse started today, her name is Carol Lee. She watched me a few times at night when I had just come home from the NICU. It has been a long time and she was amazed at how big I have become! I was very good for her for her first night back with me. I'll save all the hijinks for later!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't surprise any of us that you are so bright, you continue to amaze all of your therapists, but we already know there's a little genius inside of you!

    Miss you, and can't wait to see you in a few months!

    Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete