Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thursday, January 17th, 2008




Mommy thinks these set of pictures look like I am flashing gang signs but really I am just showing you all how good I am with my hands!

Today was my monthly Synagis shot to keep RSV at bay. Good thing, too, Mommy read on KSL.com that Primary Children's is at a level 1 this winter because of so many RSV cases. Not quite as bad here in Sacramento but it's a good thing I am getting my shots just in case.

Although I definately don't like getting shots, Mommy always looks forward to the opportunity to get me weighed. On the 7th I was 10 lbs. 6 ozs. and today I was up to 11 lbs. 1 oz. Yeah!
I am making such good progress that at this point my pediatrician, Dr. Scott doesn't see any need to have me come in monthly for weight checks any more - I can just start coming in for regular baby appointments. Dr. Scott thinks I am doing really well.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment