Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, January 14th, 2008

It was a much better day for me today, I was back to my happy self. This afternoon I had a physical therapy appointment with my PT, Michael. There were some fun times like when he took off my socks and had me play with my toes but there were some other times I didn't like - when he set me on top of a yoga ball to get me to practice my tummy time. I don't really like tummy time and I am really not sure what all the fuss is all about with it. I would much rather be looking up then down!

I also learned today that if I get my leg really high up in the air I can kick the animals hanging from my mobile. It's kind of hard but Michael says it is great for my abdominals : )

As you can see from the picture above, I really love my Daddy. He and I like to spent time together at night when he gets home. A lot of times when he leaves in the morning I am still asleep so sometimes he doesn't see me until he gets home from work at night. I think I am just a much smaller version of him!

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Hey Peyton, just wanted to say hi and let you know that I love you and am always thinking of you. Got a call from your mom the other night and was happy to hear from her. You are right you do look exactly like your dad. Can't wait to see you, hopefully soon.
    Love,
    Uncle Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis,

    Tina and I are demanding an updated posting!

    Please comply!

    Sis

    ReplyDelete