Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sunday, Octobert 10th, 2010



With Halloween coming up quickly, my parents have been debating about my costume. Several weeks ago when Mommy asked me what I wanted to be I went with my current obsession of the Itsy Bitsy Spider. So Mommy ordered the costume and I was super excited to put it on. But then Coco came along. Mommy thought he looked like a mini-me version of Max the dog from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. So that got Mommy thinking - I could pull of Cindy Lou Who - right? Although I have no idea who Cindy Lou Who is I am going along with the plan so far. Mommy is busy finding the appropriate items for the costume - tights, black and white checked dress, red cape trimmed in white marabou, crazy wig. Now this is all depedent on me wearing the wig and Coco wearing the antlers. We'll let you know how it turns out!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment