Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Monday, September 27th, 2010

The story of the shoes....
So, remember those shoes I had to have yesterday? Well when Daddy dropped me off and Grandma got a look at my new shoes she started cracking up. She asked Daddy, "Do you know why Peyton picked out those shoes?" (Besides the fact that were sparkly?) Obviously, Grandma knew something Mommy and Daddy didn't. "Peyton's best friend Chloe at preschool has the exact same pair of shoes," Grandma replied and suddenly it all made sense. In fact, both Chloe and I were wearing our shoes at preschool today and during circle time we got in trouble for talking to each other about them! Yes, it goes without saying, my parents are in a world of trouble when at 3 I am already wanting to dress like my classmates!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment