Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Friday, October 15th, 2010







It was the first annual Four Foxes Halloween pumpkin carving contest! Since there are four Fox children and now each of them has one child a piece it was easy to pair off. Shawn and Gavin, Jason and Traiton, Mommy and I and Jackson and Kristin. The four of us kiddos were not so interested in carving which was a good thing. So we let our parents get to work on the pumpkins. When we were all done, Kristin invited their neighbor Mike to act as judge. Despite Jackson pointing to his pumpkin and saying over and over "that my pumpkin", Mike stayed completely neutral and guess what - I won! (OK so Mommy won but I got the prize). And what a prize it was - a battery powered giant spider that has red blinking eyes and is motion activated to drop. I was more than a little scared at first but still willing to take him home.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment