Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Saturday, October 2nd, 2010




With such a nice fall day, we took advantage of it and went to Wheeler Farm. I had a great time visiting the farm animals plus they had lots of fun things to do - I got to go through a corn maze and pick out some pumpkins to take home!
In the afternoon, Mommy dropped me off at Grandma and Papa's for a momentous event - my first official sleep over. Now I am a little over three but this is the first time I have spent the night away from my parents when I wasn't hospitalized. Since Grandma has been my care giver for many months now they were excited to have me sleep over - the final frontier!
My parents went out for a nice steak dinner, rented a movie and went home and cuddled my furry brothers and watched the show. Meanwhile, I was running around with my cousin, Dylan and then Papa read me a few books and I was asleep without a fight. Success!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment