Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Saturday, October 9th, 2010



Just to be consistent it is the weekend so of course I am sick once again! I have a runny nose and a fever and I am sneezing. This time it seems to be a little bit of a cold but as with my last cold it seems like the asthma meds are keeping anything more serious at bay. Mommy was my night nurse last night and to reward her I woke up at 4 am! After an hour of trying to encourage me to go back to sleep we went downstairs to start the day. By 7:30, though, I was yawning and by 8:00 I had fallen asleep sitting up on the couch watching Caillou. For the next 2 1/2 hours I slept with either Mommy or Daddy holding me but when I woke up I was in a great mood and ready to hit the road for some errands for the day.


At 5 pm, my new respite nurse Angel came to play. She and I had a couple of hours to get to know each other before my parents left to have dinner with Uncle Jeff and Viv to celebrate Daddy's birthday. I was having such a fun time with Angel I waved them off without one bit of protest. My parents had a nice dinner and when they returned at 9:30 I was already fast asleep.


Peyton Nicole Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment