Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunday, May 16th, 2010




I had lots of fun visiting today. First we made a stop at cousin Jackson's and I got to play with his trains and cars. He was very good at sharing with me. Later, Uncle Jeff came by to say "hi" and then he followed Mommy and I back to Grandma and Papa's so he could catch up with them as well. I got to sit outside with Papa and have crackers while cousin Skyler mowed the lawn. I didn't get a nap in but I was still in a great mood when Mommy and I went to Karen's for dinner. We had fun taking pictures of each other with our dueling camers. I took a good one didn't I!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you were able to come by and play with Jackson on Sunday.

    We've missed you!!

    Sorry to hear you're sick sweet girl, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete