Sunday, May 30, 2010

Saturday, May 29th, 2010


It was time for my yearly haircut. Seriously, I turn 3 in August and this is only my second haircut. My first one was Mother's Day 2009 so I was definately long past due for another. Mommy and I headed to a haircutting place espesically for kids. When we walked in the place was empty except for four employees standing around. They asked Mommy, "do you have an appointment?" and when Mommy said "no" one of the employees had the nerve to ask another "do you still want to take her?" Apparently, they weren't expecting to cut hair when they came to work today????
I hopped up in the pink car (no surprise there) and picked out a Barney video to watch. The stylist was very sweet and it only took a few minutes to trim off an inch, braid my hair and give me a nice spray of glitter and I was ready to go. On the way out I got a balloon weighted down by a cookie cutter and a sucker - doesn't get much better than that!
In the evening, Daddy, Mommy and I met Uncle Jeff for dinner. He said he had a great Mexican place he had started going to with smothered burritos. It didn't take but a moment for Daddy to realize it was the same Mexican place he was going to suggest - see they are meant to be!
We got right in and while Uncle Jeff talked with my parents, I kept stealing spanish rice off of Mommy's plate - yum!
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. I've had the same experience there, and when we got to the counter to pay for the quickie cut, I was horrified by the price...

    We then bought our own clippers at Target for $20, and have been cutting little man's hair ever since.

    ReplyDelete