Sunday, May 30, 2010

Friday, May 28th, 2010

Mommy, Grandma and I met with Emilie from the Utah Schools for The Deaf and Blind today to get some more questions answered about the programs. Daddy, Grandma and I will visit each preschool on Tuesday to help determine which path I should take - ASL or spoken language/listening skills. If I go the ASL route I will probably stay in a school specifically for kids who use ASL until I graduate from high school. If I go the spoken language/listening route I will probably attend a school to learn these skills until it is time for middle school and then I will be mainstreamed if I am doing well. Whichever decision my parents make it will be after lots of thought and discussion. They have no doubt I will do well whichever path I choose.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment