Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010

Mommy ended up on my %*^@ list today. She noticed mid-day that I wasn't pooping the way I should and she tried to wait me out. By early evening my tummy was big and hard and she made the decision to give me a suppository. Since Daddy was at work, she had to try to hold me down which is not as easy as it used to be considering I am much stronger and I know what is going to happen as soon as she pulls the bottle out of the fridge! Although I was very unhappy, Mommy was patting herself on the back that it was a pretty easy process this time but when she checked my diaper a few minutes later she saw it had come back out. So then it was on to round 2. This time around it wasn't quite so easy but in the end the round went to Mommy as well. For the next 45 minutes I sat in front of my mirror and cried. I wouldn't look at Mommy and certainly wouldn't let her try to comfort me in any way. Eventually, Mommy talked me into taking a bath and that seemed to help because shortly after getting dressed in my jammies - success - we had poop! So although Mommy won both rounds, I guess I won the fight because I felt a lot better and slept peacefully - whew!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment