Friday, February 19, 2010

Thursday, February 18th, 2010

One of the great things about living in California is being able to enjoy the 70 degree weather in February. It was so nice today that I talked Mommy into going to the park after my nap. I was super excited to get out and start running around and I got a huge surprise when I saw my friend Gwen from taekwondo class there too. She lives one street over from us! As soon as she saw me she yelled "Peyton!" and came running up to me. We had so much fun playing together at the park. She was a little nervous to go down some of the slides but I am a pro so I went with her and then she taught me how to kick bark. I had brought Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba with me and she is also a big fan. There was only one swing available so I would push her and hold Foofa and then we would trade and she would hold Foofa and push me. Our parents thought we were pretty cute together and I was pretty sad to leave when it started getting dark. But because she lives so close we will have to play together again really soon.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you and lucky Gwen!

    That is a benefit of living in California, even if it does mean you are SO far away from the cousins and family that love you!

    ReplyDelete