Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday, February 20th, 2010


Although it looked like it could start raining at any time, my parents made good on their promise yesterday to take me to the park today. We even brought Henry and Chili along for the fun. Unfortunately, some people showed up with a St Bernard and yellow Lab that they took off leash so while Daddy was busy protecting my brothers by keeping them far away from the big dogs, Mommy and I got to play on the ladders and slides. On the walk back home, Chili got pretty tired so he rode in the stroller with me the rest of the way - too cute! Once home, I wanted to walk the doggies myself but Mommy didn't think that was a good idea but she let me hook up a leash to my stuffed doggie and I dragged that around the house for quite a while.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment