Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday, February 12th, 2010




My day started out with a surprise - my Daddy was my day nurse today! It was great, while Mommy was working hard we got to go shopping, to the playground and we even brought her lunch. Then, Daddy got to sit in on my therapy session with Kirsten my hard of hearing teacher and Karen my occupational therapist. Over two years since I started therapy he finally met both of them for the first time! I am used to running around the room when Kirsten works with me but Karen is not used to that side of me. They decided to contain me in my high chair today to work on some hand exercises and signing which made for a more focused appointment.
In the evening, Uncle Jeff brought by dinner for my parents and I got lots of fun play time with him before bed. To everyone's horror (including my own) I lost my balance at the top of my slide and went down face first. I have some pretty serious slide rash but I was back on within a few minutes to give it another go.
Thanks to everyone for all my fun Valentine's gifts. Cousin Jackson sent me the cute pj's above, Karen sent me a fun monkey that sings and I got money from my Grandma and Grandpa Mower to buy something I want (I know I have a lot of toys but I am sure my parents can help me find something to spend it on!) I am very lucky to have so many people who love me.
Peyton Nicole Smith




1 comment:

  1. I always feared there would be a time the slide was not your friend...

    One of the many reasons Jackson doesn't own an indoor slide! You look SO cute in your new Valentines PJ's, and you deserve to be spoiled!

    ReplyDelete