Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday, January 16th, 2010


After much anticipation today was the start of my Taekwondo Tots class. With 20 or so 2 and 3 year olds learning basic Taekwondo movements like blocking, kicking and punching you can imagine the fun! Mommy was a little nervous there wouldn't be any girls but she was sure wrong - at least half the class was girls. In fact, I met another Peyton (see earlier posting on how common the name is now). I had a great time and hopefully next week Daddy will join us so Mommy can get some pictures for the blog.
In the evening, the three of us met Jeff, his son Blain and Blain's girlfriend Mariel at Chili's for dinner. Despite all the time we have spent with Jeff we had never met Blain before. He was home from college on the holiday break and is headed back later this week. I had a great time showing off my new Yo Gabba Gabba action figures. A little boy named Austin at the table next to us wasn't shy about coming over to play with the action figures too - obviously another Yo Gabba Gabba fan! I started to get a little antsy towards the end of dinner so Mommy promised me a balloon when she saw some up at the front. When Jeff took me to get one he quickly found out Chili's doesn't give away balloons - someone had brought them in for a birthday party. I was not to be deterred though and kept signing "balloon". Luckily for Mommy, there was a Party City in the same parking lot and off we all went to get me a balloon. With St Patrick's Day on the way there was plenty of fun stuff to try on and I posed for some pictures. In the end, I got a huge Elmo balloon to take home and all was right with the world!
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were finally able to meet Blain, he is a very handsome kid!

    Also glad that your taekwondo class went well, I know that you will master all the moves in no time! Just don't practice them on the dogs!!

    ReplyDelete