Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday, October 26th, 2008

I am still fighting a little bit of a cold, but despite that, I was a good girl today. I played with my parents and am having a good time practicing some new things. In the last week I have learned to get from sitting to lying down, leaning to the side on both of my hands and getting from sitting up to my knees. I also got brave tonight and instead of just standing up and sitting back down on my parents lap, I decided to take off walking once I got up. With all of my new tricks, my parents have to keep a close eye on me!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Peyton,
    What a charmer you are! You are so cute and full of joy. Your so expressive and you always look as though you have some devilish plan up your sleeve. I think you've got some musical abilities and can't wait to see you dance with Traiton
    when you come for Christmas!
    All of your Utah families can't wait to see the Smith family again!
    All our love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete