Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, October 27th, 2008



I am every parent's dream child during cold and flu season - as I love to wipe my nose - whether it needs it or not. After every sneeze, out comes the baby wipe. I am even willing to wipe anyone else's nose who will let me!
Today I had my PT appointment with Michael. I was much more energetic today as compared to three weeks ago when he saw me last. If I got bored with a toy (which didn't take long) I scooted away to find something else to do. Mommy and Michael spent the hour bringing me back to where they were and trying to entertain me. What I lack in speech I make up for in facial expressions. Mommy says I am sure to be an actress because my parents know exactly how I am feeling by the expression on my face.
Both my parents think that the picture in front of the fridge I look like my Aunt Ruschelle. Maybe it is my light brown hair and blue eyes - but something reminds them of her.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the big bow, but I thought daddy outlawed those long ago! You look great in your black outfit, dark colors look SO good on you.

    Sorry to hear you have a cold, but with your tissue obsession, this must be a good thing for you, as you can justify blowing and wiping your nose!

    Looks like you're still enjoying all your great toys, maybe you'll make it until Christmas when you're sure to get even more new toys to play with.

    Love and miss you sweet girl!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete