Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sunday, September 18th, 2011

Last night, my parents dropped me and my furry brothers off at Grandma and Papa Smith's.  This morning they left early to head to the airport.  Mommy is presented at a work conference and Daddy decided to join her. They will be gone until the end of the week.  Although my Daddy has spent the occasional night away and Mommy traveled a few years ago, they have only spent a night away from me together a few times in the last year.  To have them both gone for almost a week is a new experience for all of us.  Tonight Grandma and Papa gave me a bath and a trach change and sent my parents the picture to assure them I was doing just fine!  Although I have asked my parents a few times on the phone to come pick me up they know I am having a great time.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment