Friday, September 2, 2011

Monday, August 29th, 2011



It was my first day of preschool this year and there have been a lot of changes since last year.  I am going to a new school with a new teacher.  Instead of Grandma going with me I will be going with a nurse and I will be riding the bus.  WIth all the changes, I was a little nervous over the weekend and kept asking if Mommy or Grandma could go to school with me.  Mommy promised that if I was sad, Grandma could follow behind the school bus until I got to school.

I was so excited to get on the bus, though, that when it actually came time to leave I forgot all about being nervous and Grandma barely got a few photos in first!  But as she promised she was waiting for me when I got off the bus to get a photo of the end of my first day.  I had a great time, had a lot of fun with Nicki and was ready to go back again.  It was a great first day!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment