Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Saturday, September 10th, 2011






It was such a busy day and I went from one fun event to another. The morning started with a trip to Hollywood Connection with Hope Kids.  We were a little early so we stopped by Decker Lake to feed the ducks.  When we got there it took a few minutes for everything to open up so I had a chance to check out everything we would be able to do.  We started off playing minature golf and as we were finishing up, cousin Jackson and Aunt Kristin showed up.  So they joined Mommy and I on the dragon roller coaster.  It was fast but I loved it - Jackson not so much.  He decided he didn't want to go back on about 1/2 way through the ride.  Over the next hour we got on the carousel, the bus ride, and the hot air balloon ride.  Then we headed up stairs to the arcade and played skee ball and other arcade games until we had almost 500 tickets to spend.  We went back down stairs to hit the hot air balloon and bus rides before it was time to go.  After Jackson left I snuck back on the dragon rollercoaster for a final ride!   Hollywood Connection opened early just for Hope Kids and we had such a great time.  Thanks Hollywood Connection!

After all the fun we stopped by the Cracker Barrel for breakfast since Daddy had never eaten there.  Mommy and I could have spent forever browsing the shop with all the knick knacks - espescially since they already had their Halloween and Christmas stuff out. 

We had a little breather at home before heading out once again to a nearby park for the Children's Craniofacial Association picnic.  Despite falling and reskinning my nose I wanted to ride my bike and play on the playground.  We met up with several families we had met before and some new ones as well.

We had a little bit of time to get the blood cleaned off me from the fall before leaving once more to go to Ava's third birthday party.  It was a Little Mermaid theme and not only was there a princess bounce house but Ariel even made an appearance!  I was willing to make a crown with her but refused to have any pictures taken with her!

It was such a fun day I think I am going to have to take it easy tomorrow!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment