Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sunday, November 21st, 2010



Because my parent's date night to celebrate their anniversary was cancelled last week when both Mommy and I were sick - my Grandma and Papa Smith graciously offered to take me over night last night so my parents could get some time away. I had a great night and when I woke up was super excited to discover over a foot of snow had fallen while I was sleeping. My parents were not as excited but while Daddy used the snowblower on the driveway, Mommy dragged me around the front yard on my new sled. When it got to the point she was starting to lose feeling in her fingers she figured it was a good idea to bring me inside and let me thaw out.
Despite promises from my parents that snow was really just water, I wasn't in the mood to "taste" it so my Daddy put some snow in a clear bowl for me and we watched through out the day until it finally melted into water. I thought that was pretty cool but had no intention of tasting any snow at that point either.
Peyton Nicole Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment