Monday, September 13, 2010

Thursday, September 9th, 2010

So remember how yesterday I was being "contrary"? Mommy thinks she knows why. At preschool today I started sneezing lots of gunk out my nose and mouth. It was a good news bad news situation. Good news because with my trach covered with a cap that is where it needs to start coming out. Bad news because any gunk coming out of me from those areas means only one thing - I am getting sick. Grandma let Mommy know that many of the kids in preschool had runny noses today as well. When Mommy came to pick me up, though, I was happy as could be and no fever in sight. I was headed over to my other grandparents house for dinner with my cousins so Mommy called ahead to warn them but everyone said to go ahead and come over anyway.

I sneezed a few times the rest of the night but I played hard and didn't act sick. Mommy was suspicious though, and by the time bed time rolled around I was running a fever. Fever or no fever, I felt plenty good once I got my Tylenol to do acrobatics in bed for my nurse, Kathy until 11:30.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment