Sunday, September 5, 2010

Saturday, September 4th, 2010

So what do my parents decide to do for the long holiday weekend for rest and relaxation - potty training of course! Mommy and I went by the local toy store yesterday to pick out the toy I could attain by becoming completely potty trained - a horse stable with horse and rider. Mommy already had a 6 pack of Elmo underwear and a package of Dora pull up's. We were all set - this should be pretty easy right? Now how is is that I can hold it in a diaper for hours on end but as soon as the diaper comes off and the unders go on I can't seem to stop peeing for more than a few minutes at a time? Let's just say there was lots of laundry and an empty potty after a full day of potty training. My parents decided to give me a break tomorrow and then start back up Monday. (Actually I think they needed the break more than I did).

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment