Monday, September 13, 2010

Friday, September 10th, 2010


OK, Mommy posted a picture of the aerotrach chamber about a week ago. This with the inhaler is how I currently get my asthma meds vs. the nebulizer that I used to use. All Mommy can say is that she is feeling pretty good that between the g tube meds and inhaled meds it is making a difference. Despite being in them midst of a full blown URI (the coughing started up this morning), I did just fine today. I had to miss my speech appointment at preschool but when Mommy came to pick me up this afternoon from Grandma's, I was riding around the backyard on my tricycle happy as could be. Mommy is crossing her fingers I continue to have such an easy time of it - but since most URI's the critical period for me when I end up hospitalized is the first 12-24 hours - things are certainly looking good!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment