Thursday, September 9, 2010

Monday, September 6th, 2010


To celebrate the day off we decided to have an impromptu picnic at a local park. It seemed like a good idea - until the winds kicked up! Not only did it make it difficult to eat but it was also suprisingly cold! Mommy lent me her sweater since my jacket is hard to get over my cast. I could have cared less about the food and wanted nothing more than to head to the slide and swings. So on our way out, my parents stopped to let me play for a moment. We hopped on the swings but the grandparent of the child next to me was kicking around the bark and creating a dust cloud that was not great for an open trach so my parents decided to leave. That is whn my hurricane force temper tantrum began! It took all Mommy could do to hold on to me as she carried me to the car. I lost both shoes and my hearing aids along the way!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment