Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday, November 29th, 2009





Although it was still windy, it was warmer so my parents kept their promise to take me to the park. They walked a little farther to a playground that has more for me to do. The panels on the equipment teach Spanish, braille and sign language. For fun, my parents put me in front of the panel with the letters of the alphabet next to their sign. They started off by asking me to point to letter "p" and I found it right away. Then the asked me to find letter "i". I actually pointed to the letter "l" but you can see how I might think it was an i. I followed it up by finding "a" and "c" when my parents asked. About that time, Daddy thought it would be great to get this on video and see how many letters I actually knew but of course once the camera was rolling I was bored with the game and ready to climb the ladder in front of the panel instead.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey,
    It sounds as though you have been a very busy little girl over the past week or so.We loved the pictures of you at the Christmas tree lot.We think you picked out the most beautiful one of all,and it is decorated so beautifully that we can understand how hard it is not to touch it!
    Mommy sure sounds proud of you for working at being potty trained.It sounds as though you are really enjoying picking out your stickers.We are also very proud of you Peyton!
    Have a great day sweetie and keep up the good work.
    Hugs and kisses'
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete