Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday, November 22nd, 2009


So what does a Daddy do when I won't sit still and get my toenails painted - he moves on to Henry of course!
Mommy got a little shock today. My feeding had just ended and she disconnected me and then went to the sink to start cleaning the bag and extension tubing. When she looked over, she saw me sitting next to my medical supply drawers with an extension tubing attached to my button and a puddle of milk next to me. She figured she had gotten a little flustered and had disconnected the bag but left the extension set still attached to my button. So she removed it, cleaned up the milk and went back to the sink to finish cleaning the bag. When she looked at the bag she realized the extension tubing was still attached. So what does that mean? It means I went over to the supply drawer, took out another extension tubing, attached it to my button and then because I didn't have the tubing clamped off some of the milk from my full tummy came leaking back out. Smart girl right? My parents give me another year and they figure they can teach me how to make my own formula, fill the bag and hook myself up and then they can stay in bed a few hours longer on the weekends!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment