Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, November 16th, 2009


There's still a little candy left over from Halloween and I'm not afraid to ask (sign) for it! After getting my H1N1 shot today I certainly deserved it. At the last minute the pediatrician's office got the shot in (killed virus) so I didn't have to get the nasal vaccine (live virus). Mommy had also been told I would need a booster but due to the shortage I will only be getting one shot. Also due to the shortage, my parents won't be getting the shot because parents are only getting it if their children can't.
Happy 3rd Anniversary to my parents!

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Peyton,
    A very happy 3rd wedding anniversary to your mommy and daddy! Where did those 3 years go?
    I meant to call last night and wish them a happy one since I close tonight(and we close at 11:00
    due to a big sale)but I fell asleep until to late to call.
    We're so glad you were able to get
    your H1N1 yesterday.We sure do not want you catching anything more this flu season!
    Have a great day sweetheart!
    Our love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary (albeit it belated!).

    Luckily Jackson, Lonnie, and I were able to get our H1N1, so hopefully Jackson is triple protected. He sure needs it!!!

    ReplyDelete