Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday, November 15th, 2009




Long time no blog! It's been difficult to get around to blogging since Mommy has been out of town the last week. She got home Friday night but Daddy did an awesome job of keeping things together at home while she was in Salt Lake. On Monday I had a feeding therapy appointment with Lucille and Karen and did great. In fact, Karen can tell a big difference in the appointments when Mommy attends and when she doesn't. It's not that I am not a good girl when Mommy is around, but I eat more and am willing to try new things when Mommy isn't watching. On Friday I had an appointment with my hard of hearing teacher and was a very good girl for that one too. All week I have been sleeping in my toddler bed with absolutely no problems - I haven't even tried to get out once!
When Mommy returned Friday night she had lots of presents from my family and friends in Salt Lake. Grandma Mower made me a new purple tutu to wear and I put that on first thing. Saturday morning before dance class I didn't even make it out of my jammies before putting on my new tutu! Despite telling Mommy "no" many times, I got in my leotard, tights (thanks Noy!) and ballet slippers and off to dance class we went. I may have protested a lot but once I got there I had a great time.
Sunday morning it was time for my long awaited Christmas photo shoot with my brothers. Mommy is not an expert in the hair department so she went the easy route and straightened my hair instead if trying to curl it. The boys tried to pull each other's bows off so Mommy and Daddy had to work fast to get a few pictures. You can see a sneek peak above of the fun we all had.
Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Hi honey,
    It really has been a long time since we had any new pictures of you.We missed you!I loved the way you wore your hair for your Christmas photo shoot.The pictures of you and your furry brothers were great.You look so grown up in your dance outfit for your mommy and me class,and you were a knockout in your pajamas and tutu!
    Your mommy had described your new Christmas dress,but it was even prettier.It sounds as though your appointments all went well and you and your daddy had a terrific week!
    Have a wonderful day sweetie,
    Hugs and kisses,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL straightened, I love it! Did you have professional Christmas pics taken, or did mommy take them? Such a cute Christmas dress! Where did you get it?

    Glad to see you wearing the pj's I got you in California, they look even cuter with your new tutu from granma!

    Love you sweet girl, and can't wait to see you in a month!

    ReplyDelete