Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday, November 7th, 2009


In the hopes that I might get motivated to start using the potty - Mommy let me try on my Sesame Street big girl underewear. I had a lot of fun dancing in them until I had a little accident but even then I didn't really want to take them off. I will keep practicing though!
It was my second week of dance class and according to the rules only one parent can go so not surprisingly Mommy was volunteered to attend with me. In a week's time the class had shrunk in half - only four little girls this week but that meant there was plenty of room to move around. I had a great time and was excited to get my sticker for being such a good girl.
Daddy wasn't feeling well today so after my nap Mommy and I went to run a few errands. We made a special trip to Target to get a leotard and dancing shoes for my next dance class so hopefully it doesn't take a month to convince me to wear them!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment