Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunday, April 3rd, 2011



It may be April but in Utah we are still walking in a winter wonderland!  All that driving rain last night turned into inches of heavy wet snow this morning.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I looked out the window.  Both Daddy and I are itching to get on our "bikes" but with all that snow it will be days before we can get back out there.  That's okay, I put on Daddy's riding boots to ease the pain!

Did you know....the average adult experiences 2 to 3 colds per year, while children average 8 to 12 colds per year.  Mommy has lost count but she thinks she and I are now experiencing number 9 in a 7 month period.  Apparently that is normal for me but not so much for the average adult.  That's okay, I never did think Mommy was "average".  Special needs kiddos make for special mommies right?!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment