Monday, April 25, 2011

Saturday, April 23rd, 2011

Let's refer to this photo as Easter Egg Hunting - the Warm Up!

This morning Mommy and got up and going pretty early to make the 9:30 am showing of Rio with Hope Kids.  I was pretty excited to see a movie about a bird up until about an hour in when I gave a big yawn and said I wanted to go home.  Since this was only my second movie ever in the theater Mommy cut me some slack.  I prefer lots of singing and dancing and there was just too much talking for my taste.

When we slipped out Mommy decided to drop by the mall quickly so I could catch a glimpse of the Easter Bunny.  As she predicted I didn't mind waving at him/her/it but would not consider for a second sitting on his/her/its lap!

Mommy tried to slip by the carousel but I wasn't having any of it and I ended up on a zebra and a rooster before Mommy had to get off or risk passing out.

I was super excited to go to Jackson's house tonight for an Easter egg hunt but Daddy required that I first take a nap.  I hopped right up in bed and fell asleep almost immediately.  Mommy came to wake me up a few hours later and then I joined a few other kids for my first egg hunt of the holiday season.  Because of the rain clouds, 300+ eggs were thrown around the house on three different levels - most out in the open since so many of us were new to egg hunting.  Everyone ended up with lots of eggs!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment