Monday, May 21, 2012

Saturday, May 12th, 2012




I have anxiously been waiting for this day to come.  Mommy had told me a few months ago that through Hope Kids, I would be able to start going every other Saturday to ride horses.  Resolution Horse Company just started their second season at their non profit horse therapy company.  When I arrived, I got to meet Dixie who I would get to ride.  First, though, I spent some time brushing her.  Then I helped get the pad that I would be sitting on.  Finally we were off and running (okay walking) and I had a great time singing "Old McDonald Had A Farm" while we went around and around.  At the end, I even got to get her some alfalfa cubes as a treat.  It was so much fun and I can't wait until I can go back again!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment