Thursday, August 11, 2011

Saturday, August 6th, 2011













For the second year I attended the 3rd quarter Hope Kids birthday bash.  This year it was just a little different, though, because my family and friends sponsored it!

My Aunt Kristin got with Hope Kids several months back about helping to sponsor the birthday bash.  Aunt Kristin and Uncle Lonnie covered the cost of the rental of the facility and donated gifts and got several other of our friends to get gifts as well - Gil & Traci, Tony & Krista and Crystal.  Even we got in on the act and I picked out two presents for some of the other kids who would be attending.  Although Tony and Krista couldn't attend everyone else got to see all the fun the Hope Kids and their families had.  Uncle Lonnie, Aunt Kristin and Crystal even helped take photos of the event.  Even better I got to see Antonio open the gift I picked out for him - a Disney Princess Cinderella doll!

Jackson and I had lots of fun in the bounce house and on the skating rink.  Elizabeth quickly took me under her wing when we arrived and helped me up and down the ladders in the bigger bounce houses.  She is such a sweetie!

We all had a great time and it sounds like my family and friends are going to try to sponsor again next year!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment