Sunday, August 28, 2011

Saturday, August 20th, 2011

Jackson and I got some quality time together today.  We started out by going to Traiton's Super Mario themed 5th birthday party tonight.  There were a lot of people and unfortunately, a thunder storm came through in the middle of it.  With the wind blowing everything around, we decided to head out.  We stopped by my house to pick up my overnight bag and then Mommy, Jackson and I drove to his house for a sleepover.  Mommy made a quick stop at McDonald's to pick up something for Jackson.  When Mommy asked if Jackson wanted nuggets or a hamburger he replied a "large fry".  Then, he leaned over to me and said, "this is the fry place." 

We got a few hours to play before his parents came home and Jackson and I got to get in the tub together.  Then it was story time in the new sleeping bag/blow up mattresses Aunt Kristin had gotten for us.  But sleep was not coming quickly enough and eventually he went to his room and Mommy and I stayed in the guest room together.  We really need our sleep tonight because tomorrow is my birthday party!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment