Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday, March 26th, 2011

My parents got to have a date night last night when they went to see Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and Jeff Foxworthy at the Energy Solutions Center.  I was just fine with that because I got to spend the night at Grandma and Papa Smith's and Coco, Pandy and Sadie kept me company during the night.

Mommy came to get me right after I woke up this morning because we had some things to get done.  We had to go home and get me ready so I could go with her to pick out a birthday gift for Sophia.  We had fun shopping in the girly aisles and ended up with lots of fun Disney Princess items.  I am not really into the Disney Princesses just yet but I am all about the shopping.  We went home to grab my feeding and then headed to the party.  Jackson was already there and he and I got spend some time outside playing before the party was in full swing.  I wasn't interested in playing the games but once the pinata was up (it was the ribbon pulling type) I was excited to help and Traci helped me get my fair share of candy! 

After all the excitement of the party there was definately no hope for a nap.  At 7 pm, Brandy the supervisor with the nursing agency stopped by for a supervisory visit.  Mommy signed the paperwork and said to Brandy, "It won't be long until she is signing these herself.  Well, once she learns how to spell that is."  To which I promptly replied, "P-E-Y-T-O-N, Peyton!"  Smart as a whip I am!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the comedy show as much as we did!

    It was a well deserved night out for your mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete