Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunday, July 4th, 2010


I spent a few hours at Grandma and Grandpa Mower's today playing with my cousins - Jackson and Traiton. While Jackson played with the bubble blower and picked up pine cones - I worked on my batting and drop kicks. Cousin Traiton had lots of energy today and didn't stay on one taks for very long!

Daddy was busy at home. He replaced the outdoor lights, painted the mailbox, mounted a new mailbox and put on new house numbers. They were small changes but are helping to make a big difference on the house. Good job Daddy!
After dinner, my parents took me and my bike to a local park and it was virtually deserted so I had a lot of room to run around and go down the slide as much as I wanted. To the sound of fireworks in the neighborhood I eventually fell asleep.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment: