Sunday, July 25, 2010

Friday, July 23rd, 2010


Since tomorrow is an official state holiday, Mommy got the day off of work. Technically she got the day off, but she had a deadline so I spent the morning with Grandma and Papa while Mommy and Daddy went to work. Grandma even took me to my hair appointment and they did a great job - getting me in and out in under 10 minutes. Right before nap time, Mommy came to get me and we headed home. I got in a good two hour nap before Mommy woke me up to let me know we were going to cousin Jackson's house to play. Not only was Jackson there but so was cousin Traiton and a little girl named Chloe that was a year older. Despite the heat, we had a great time playing for quite some time. However, I threw a little tantrum and threw cousin Jackson's toy and broke it so Mommy knew it was time to head home!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment