Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday, May 10th, 2011

This is a photo of how I "play" with my shells.  Mommy will swear up and down she is only "a little bit" OCD but Daddy is not sure there is any such thing as just "a little bit" OCD and now he gets to have two ladies in his life so between both of us being "a little bit" OCD that probably adds up to "a lot" of OCD in the house!  It's not just the shells - I am also known (just like Mommy) to have to close closet doors, reopen dresser drawers if any little bit of anything is hanging out and before I sit on my parents bed I insist that it be made.  (Mommy has to chuckle every time I yell at Daddy to  "make the bed".  She has been demanding that of Daddy for years and not making any progress!)  Poor Daddy!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment