Monday, June 6, 2011

Thursday, June 2nd, 2011

 
Today was my last day of preschool for the year and my last day at USDB forever.  End of August next year I will begin preschool at a school in the Canyons district - my local school district.  I will be in a preschool program with mostly children who have IEP's like me but with a few "paying customers" from the surrounding area.  Although Mommy was conflicted about the change, after seeing me fit right in to the preschool class when we went to observe it she is feeling good that I will do just fine.  You can see the photo above of my last day of school as compared to my first day of school.  What a big girl I am becoming!

Thanks so all the teachers and therapists at USDB for a wonderful year.  Sarah you have been such a great teacher and best of luck with your surgery and master's program this summer.  And a big thank you to my Grandma Glenda who was my "nurse" this year.  Not only did I have to go to preschool - she did too!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. I love her outfit in the first image! I love girls clothes it is my weakness, I am sick I tell you. I cannot imagine what I am going to be like when I have grandchildren, I have already told the children they need to have at least 5 babies each!
    Why do we take it so hard when they go to school.

    ReplyDelete