Monday, February 27, 2012

Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012

I have been complaining of teeth pain lately in a few different spots.  My parents figured it had to be new cavities since as you know my mouth is the perfect storm for dental decay.  After taking a look today though, the dentist didn't see any obvious signs of anything amiss so he sent me off for an xray.  As you can probably tell from the picture above, my mouth is a little unorganized!  Apparently, my six year old molars are coming in but because my teeth are not where they are supposed to be they are pushing up under some existing molars.  The hope is they will work their way around the existing teeth but looking at this photo regardless of the outcome for these particular teeth I have some serious dental work in my future!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment