Monday, February 27, 2012

Saturday, February 11th, 2012




I had such a great time last year at Hollywood Connection that when I heard we got to go again I could hardly wait!  Despite being at the tail end of my cold, I had plenty of energy to enjoy all my favorites - golfing, the carousel, the amusement rides and the rollercoaster.  All was going great until the "dragon" showed up.  I am not a fan of any one dressed up as a character (remember Hope Kids Wasatch Adventure?) and today was no exception.  I wanted to know where he was every second and even while I was on the rollercoaster, I was looking for him.  When I lost him in the crowd I was disappointed/relieved so on the way home, Mommy let me call him on her cell phone to say goodbye.  For the rest of the day I was obsessed with all things dragon-related on YouTube.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment