In case you haven't guessed - Peyton has decided to hang out a little longer. Unfortunately I haven't made much progress from a week and a half ago. So, looks like we are in this for the long haul. I will continue to have twice weekly stress tests and have another dr's appt scheduled for next Thursday. If I make it to that appt then the doc will schedule an induction - probably right after Labor Day weekend as she will be out of town. Will keep you posted!