Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Friday, June 1st, 2012



While at Resolution Horse Company last week, Bruce shared some free tickets to the Herriman Rodeo with me.  Mommy was out of town the last part of the week but flew back early from Phoenix so we could all go together. It was a super hot day but once in the grandstand we had plenty of shade and I got to experience my first rodeo!  While we waited for the show to start, I had plenty of time to dance to the country music and helped entertain the crowd.  After the flag ceremony and the national anthem, it kicked off with the Muttin Bustin was pretty cool but definately didn't want to sign up to participate!  I also liked watching the calf roping once I made sure the baby cows were just fine and not hurt in any way.  It was a beautiful summer night and I can't wait for my next rodeo!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment